Friday, April 12, 2013

I was in the Central Zoo: A report by Samrat Sharma


My name is Samrat Sharma. I am 9 years old. I live in Dhading. I read in grade 3 in Success Academy. It lies in Baireni-8, Galchhi, Dhading. I wanted to visit zoo of lalitpur. I requested my father to visit zoo. He accepted my request. I went to Kathmandu with my father. I visited zoo with my sister Barsha Sharma.
          There are many animals in zoo but I saw crocodiles, crow, hippopotamus, rhinos, deer, jackal, tigers, elephant, pythons, fishes, guinea pigs, big  tortoise which live on land, small tortoise which live in water. I had seen ostrich, emu, parrot, peacock, pigeon, etc in last year.  I did not visit this bird section this year. I liked boating so I enjoyed to boating.

          I wanted playing games in fun-park also. Again I requested sister to play games in fun-park. She accepted my request. I was very happy. I and my sister took me fun-park to play games.
 There are many things to play but I play only 8 things. They are temporary, horse, cave, striking car, jumping slide, brake dance, airplane and dragon train. My sister took many photos and I post those photos in internet. This year I enjoyed in Kathmandu and after 1week I returned home..        
                                                          THANK………………………………. YOU  

1 comment: